We have you covered! We embrace a multi-disciplinary approach to maximize your recovery from an MVA.
Our experienced physiotherapist is mobile and will travel to your home if you cannot make it out to a clinic after an accident. Our physio will provide assessments and treatments to benefit your recovery. When you are ready to transition to the clinic-based physiotherapy we will set that all up for you! As we take care of everything, so you can focus on just your recovery and rehabilitation goals such as regaining independence with day to day activities and a return to work program. Our Physiotherapists focus on restoring, prevention and rehabilitation. We treat problems caused by injury, disease or disability and will seek out the root or the problem to work out long term solutions.
Arukah Rehab musculoskeletal or orthopaedic physiotherapy treats conditions such as
- MVA related injuries such as whiplash
- Sports Injuries
- Vertigo (Vestibular rehab)
- Hip fracture
- Joint replacement
- Frequent falls
- Palliative conditions
- Neck and back pain caused by problems in the muscles and skeleton
- sprains and strains, pain management and chronic pain
- Problems in the bones, joints, muscles and ligaments, or arthritis
- back pain and related problems
- reduced or loss of functional mobility due to MVA or dementia/Alzheimer’s
- inability to perform ADLS (activities of daily living) and IDLs ( instrumental activities of daily living)
- Disability as a result of heart problems
- Pelvic issues, bladder and bowel problems
- Gait problems and other walking or leg dysfunctions or injuryArthritis
- Broken Bones
- Post Surgery loss of strength etc
- Posture problems
Arukah rehab manages your entire case and will communicate with lawyers, doctors, specialist, insurance companies, ICBC and or your employer. Arukah rehab will document your disability and injuries from your (MVA) motor vehicle accident. We will also help you fill any applicable insurance forms such as (OCF 3, OCF 18 or MIG) or through our assessments and reports help you obtain funding approval from ICBC for (MVA) motor vehicle accident related cases.
We are mobile and will travel to your home, hospital, or care facility.